Last visit was: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 pm It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 pm

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lockn 
Wanee Veteran

Post Lockn
Lockn lineup is looking very good

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:43 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Lockn
I dunno...

Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

they put all their eggs in the fish basket

from what i have heard, they are majorly in the red. i have actually wondered why they haven't had phish before but i am glad i went when i did.

i would love jrad at wanee

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:20 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Ween will draw. You couldn't even buy tickets to their Colorado Shows. You had to win a raffle to buy them. I didn't win, so my life has no purpose. They are the Greatest Band Of All Time, or G-Boat as they say (yeah, they do). So, there's that. Also the fact that Geener can not stay sober very long with Ween means it potentially could be another 10 years before they tour again. That silly pfish band covers Ween tunes. Not vice versa.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Figured people on here would not love this but I think the lineup is killer. Not sure what the max capacity is but this will easily sell 30,000 tickets.

LockN is in the red? Wonder how that is? I thought attendance was always stellar. I know they had the storm last year, maybe that hurt?

Also, I suspect another headliner will be announced. They specifically said Phish would headline two nights and MMJ would headline 1 night, which would leave 1 fourth headlining night open assuming they have a "headliner" each night.

Lastly, for what its worth, even if no one is added this lineup is immensely better than Wanee and I don't even think that can be debated.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Also they are offering the Alumni ticket price again. That should hep out anyone who missed out on a cheap ticket. That is definitely a plus.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:03 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:

Lastly, for what its worth, even if no one is added this lineup is immensely better than Wanee and I don't even think that can be debated.

Immensely? Guess WSP, Gregg, Govt Mule, NMA, Bruce Hornsby, Umph, Melvin Seals and JGB and more are all pale in comparison to those Lockin acts........... :? :?: :!: :? :arrow: :?: Hardly.

as far as it being better than Wanee as it sits right now..... id call it more of a dead heat... of course we all know Lockn will be adding, but in its current release state they are equal in talent and notoriety ... wouldnt you agree?

Lockin has a good Line up so far and will probably get better as it always does.... but so far nothing in comparisons to their previous years.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:37 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

oh and Phish suxs!! lol

(that comment/thinking had no bearing on the prognosis of the festival equality in the above statement... i may not like them AT ALL, but respect what they have done and the talent they have... i always class them towards the top of touring bands despite my dislike for them... and i even attend their shows from time to time, lol)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

there is designated nap time during intermissions at wanne

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Gov'nah wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:

Immensely? Guess WSP, Gregg, Govt Mule, NMA, Bruce Hornsby, Umph, Melvin Seals and JGB and more are all pale in comparison to those Lockin acts........... :? :?: :!: :? :arrow: :?: Hardly.

as far as it being better than Wanee as it sits right now..... id call it more of a dead heat... of course we all know Lockn will be adding, but in its current release state they are equal in talent and notoriety ... wouldnt you agree?

Lockin has a good Line up so far and will probably get better as it always does.... but so far nothing in comparisons to their previous years.

No, I would not at all agree that they are a dead heat. The Wanee lineup is a snoozefest, the undercard is drab and the headliners weak. LockN has again created excitement with their lineup whereas Wanee has again disappointed by sticking to the underwhelming norm. I think the vast majority of people outside of the Wanee forum would agree with this.

To each their own, Wanee is an amazing fest for many other reasons, but a top notch lineup is no longer one of those reasons.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 am Profile
 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next