Last visit was: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Happy Thursday! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Happy Thursday!
ReverendHugh wrote:
Still alive! Whoot! :D :D :D

Learned to duck, myself 8-)

Happy Thursday, you bastages!! :D

Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:49 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Yes indeed a happy Thursday, we (meaning a small constituent of local SOSBOS and a couple from far away) are going to see the Revitalist and New Earth Army tonight in Tallahassee

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:01 pm Profile
What does damn skippy mean? Like hell peanut butter? Or like someone saying damn straight? What does woot mean? Should I envision a couple fist pumps and someone saying woot woot? I also wonder where hey now came from. That might be a little old and not on this thread. I'm pretty much new here, came on last year. Got called a troll because I said Gregg allmans voice was strained. It was like i insulted someone's mother, and some chick said she'd give me a ride but kind of bottomed out at last minute. Not really a problem. But that's my story. Just looked at your new badge design and its much better that you added sisters to it. Well, I am probably going to cancel my profile cause it always gets weird in these things. I'm trying to work out an issue from another forum but I need to see it just won't work. I realized part of the formula is to "nod and smile", no sudden moves. Think I'm ready to move on. ;) thanks.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

jabsz wrote:
What does damn skippy mean? Like hell peanut butter? Or like someone saying damn straight? What does woot mean? Should I envision a couple fist pumps and someone saying woot woot? I also wonder where hey now came from. That might be a little old and not on this thread. I'm pretty much new here, came on last year. Got called a troll because I said Gregg allmans voice was strained. It was like i insulted someone's mother, and some chick said she'd give me a ride but kind of bottomed out at last minute. Not really a problem. But that's my story. Just looked at your new badge design and its much better that you added sisters to it. Well, I am probably going to cancel my profile cause it always gets weird in these things. I'm trying to work out an issue from another forum but I need to see it just won't work. I realized part of the formula is to "nod and smile", no sudden moves. Think I'm ready to move on. ;) thanks.

Thanks on the badge design comment, the badges had been brothers... or sisters... but i like it better with both together like you said... welcome back to the forum, gonna be a great year! :) Stick around, pull up a chair :)

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:41 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

jabsz wrote:

that was both awesome and confusing at the same time :D :D :)

Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:43 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Don't think he is from around here.....
^^^^he might not understand that either...

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Be careful, Be very Careful. :shock: :o

All I can think of is Poltergeist:

They're Here!

Or Poltergeist 2

They're Back.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:59 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Indeed.

If we ain't careful, we will be talking that age old debate: When does a van ride turn into an abduction :? :shock:

:D

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:03 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

For the love of Todd, Erase That Post, Bob!! We dont need that kind of heat around here.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:39 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

But to answer your question without quoting it (because you should seriously save wanee lover the hassle), I believe it is when you have come to the realization that there is no candy after all.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:47 pm Profile
 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next