Last visit was: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Parking 
Wanee Gnome

Post Parking
This is our first Wanee Fest. We are staying at a hotel and driving to the park. We have 3 day tickets. Is it better to say that you are camping and park in those areas or is there a designated parking area for daily parking? If you park in the camping area can you leave and come back without a problem? Thanks, any advice is appreciated! Can't wait to get there!

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Parking
There is day parking, it is out by the highway. But it's not really a long walk from the stages, assuming you aren't mobility impaired.

Sunce you have weekend passes, you will get a camper sticker on your car (if you tell em you're primitive camping). And them you can find a parking spot anywhere in the park. This is what I do, though spots are tricky to find. I've been coming to the park for years so I know my way around.

As it's your first time, you might find it easier / less time consuming / less frustrating to just use the day lot. Driving around the park is slow and eats time. If you don't have a planned destination it can really chew up the clock.

Good luck and safe travels :)

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Parking
Ps- yes you can come and go. Wherever you park. Subject to beer search at checkpoints of course :)

Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]