Last visit was: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 am It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 am

[ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 maestro63's rules of concert going 
Wanee Lover

Post maestro63's rules of concert going
You do it this way or you are doing it wrong

1. Never wear a t-shirt of the band you are going to see to their concert. It does not make you a bigger fan just a douche.
2. While tailgating do not listen to band you are about to see. It is GAY
3. No one in the urinal next door cares how many times you've seen the band....just piss and keep the line moving.
4. Yelling Freebird at any show should result in immediate ejection from the event.
5. Put down your f'n cell phone. Live in the moment and do not watch the show on a four inch screen. None of your friends want to watch song after song with crappy sound.
6. Do not yell songs you want to hear at the band. They have a setlist and do not want your input.
7. Concerts are not a coffee house ....shut the heck up and enjoy the show. Hit on that chick after the show.
8. If you have weed find me. I'll help you get rid of it. :D
9. Opening acts are lame. I don't want to watch someone train to work at Mcdonalds. So why would I want to see an artist practice their craft!!
10. Be respectful to those around you. If you are tall offer the short person behind you to move in front of you. Do not put people on your shoulders.
11. Banners and signs piss me off I paid to see the show not the back of your stupid sign.
12. Dancing at a show is great but be cognizant of those around round you nobody wants to dodge you while you spin aimlessly.

Wow that vent felt great!!!!!!

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:53 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
maestro63 wrote:
You do it this way or you are doing it wrong

1. Never wear a t-shirt of the band you are going to see to their concert. It does not make you a bigger fan just a douche.
2. While tailgating do not listen to band you are about to see. It is GAY
3. No one in the urinal next door cares how many times you've seen the band....just piss and keep the line moving.
4. Yelling Freebird at any show should result in immediate ejection from the event.
5. Put down your f'n cell phone. Live in the moment and do not watch the show on a four inch screen. None of your friends want to watch song after song with crappy sound.
6. Do not yell songs you want to hear at the band. They have a setlist and do not want your input.
7. Concerts are not a coffee house ....shut the heck up and enjoy the show. Hit on that chick after the show.
8. If you have weed find me. I'll help you get rid of it. :D
9. Opening acts are lame. I don't want to watch someone train to work at Mcdonalds. So why would I want to see an artist practice their craft!!
10. Be respectful to those around you. If you are tall offer the short person behind you to move in front of you. Do not put people on your shoulders.
11. Banners and signs piss me off I paid to see the show not the back of your stupid sign.
12. Dancing at a show is great but be cognizant of those around round you nobody wants to dodge you while you spin aimlessly.

Wow that vent felt great!!!!!!

Can I help you with #8

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

3 and 7 maestro!

Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)

I agree about genetics. I am 6 foot 1 but I try to look out for the shortees around me. Not saying stay at the back but be aware

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:00 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

1)Agreed
2)Unless it accidentally comes on Pandora, you dont want to skip it cuz you'll run out of skips
3) Add all the Urinal Catch phrases to the Don not list. e.g. "is this where the dicks hang out" or "you actually just rent the beer"
4) Unless its a joke. The guy who yelled it during moe. While Skinyerd was playing 200 yds away was hilarious. And the chick who yelled at him for it- go kill yourself
5) See all those expensive cameras up front. They will put it on youtube, then you can just send the link to your friends.
6)Sometimes it works though - just saying. Esp w/ soloists
7)Unless shes really hot.
8)nuff said
9)This is just incorrect. I have seen opening acts steal the show.
10)who cares
11) signs help you find your way back to your friends after a beer run. They are great landmarks. Keep waving them, just stop sticking sully in my face.
12)or dodge you while you start your lawnmower.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

nickyler wrote:
1)Agreed
2)Unless it accidentally comes on Pandora, you dont want to skip it cuz you'll run out of skips
3) Add all the Urinal Catch phrases to the Don not list. e.g. "is this where the dicks hang out" or "you actually just rent the beer"
4) Unless its a joke. The guy who yelled it during moe. While Skinyerd was playing 200 yds away was hilarious. And the chick who yelled at him for it- go kill yourself
5) See all those expensive cameras up front. They will put it on youtube, then you can just send the link to your friends.
6)Sometimes it works though - just saying. Esp w/ soloists
7)Unless shes really hot.
8)nuff said
9)This is just incorrect. I have seen opening acts steal the show.
10)who cares
11) signs help you find your way back to your friends after a beer run. They are great landmarks. Keep waving them, just stop sticking sully in my face.
12)or dodge you while you start your lawnmower.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover

#9 means you are not leaving camp until about 9 pm to see you favs, the panics?

is it ok to wear a mikey shirt at any point during Wanee?

seriously i have seen opening bands for the first time that have later become some of my fav bands.

copy/pasta?

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:12 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Jensen B Gator wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of exception if you have a bitty little wife and you let her stand in front of you.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

frenchiejess wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of exception if you have a bitty little wife and you let her stand in front of you.

That's all the exception you need!

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 am Profile
 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next