Last visit was: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 am It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 am




 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 maestro63's rules of concert going 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1542
Post maestro63's rules of concert going
You do it this way or you are doing it wrong

1. Never wear a t-shirt of the band you are going to see to their concert. It does not make you a bigger fan just a douche.
2. While tailgating do not listen to band you are about to see. It is GAY
3. No one in the urinal next door cares how many times you've seen the band....just piss and keep the line moving.
4. Yelling Freebird at any show should result in immediate ejection from the event.
5. Put down your f'n cell phone. Live in the moment and do not watch the show on a four inch screen. None of your friends want to watch song after song with crappy sound.
6. Do not yell songs you want to hear at the band. They have a setlist and do not want your input.
7. Concerts are not a coffee house ....shut the heck up and enjoy the show. Hit on that chick after the show.
8. If you have weed find me. I'll help you get rid of it. :D
9. Opening acts are lame. I don't want to watch someone train to work at Mcdonalds. So why would I want to see an artist practice their craft!!
10. Be respectful to those around you. If you are tall offer the short person behind you to move in front of you. Do not put people on your shoulders.
11. Banners and signs piss me off I paid to see the show not the back of your stupid sign.
12. Dancing at a show is great but be cognizant of those around round you nobody wants to dodge you while you spin aimlessly.



Wow that vent felt great!!!!!!

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:53 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
maestro63 wrote:
You do it this way or you are doing it wrong

1. Never wear a t-shirt of the band you are going to see to their concert. It does not make you a bigger fan just a douche.
2. While tailgating do not listen to band you are about to see. It is GAY
3. No one in the urinal next door cares how many times you've seen the band....just piss and keep the line moving.
4. Yelling Freebird at any show should result in immediate ejection from the event.
5. Put down your f'n cell phone. Live in the moment and do not watch the show on a four inch screen. None of your friends want to watch song after song with crappy sound.
6. Do not yell songs you want to hear at the band. They have a setlist and do not want your input.
7. Concerts are not a coffee house ....shut the heck up and enjoy the show. Hit on that chick after the show.
8. If you have weed find me. I'll help you get rid of it. :D
9. Opening acts are lame. I don't want to watch someone train to work at Mcdonalds. So why would I want to see an artist practice their craft!!
10. Be respectful to those around you. If you are tall offer the short person behind you to move in front of you. Do not put people on your shoulders.
11. Banners and signs piss me off I paid to see the show not the back of your stupid sign.
12. Dancing at a show is great but be cognizant of those around round you nobody wants to dodge you while you spin aimlessly.



Wow that vent felt great!!!!!!



Can I help you with #8


Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10391
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6545
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
3 and 7 maestro!

_________________
Miss you all!


Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1542
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
Jensen B Gator wrote:
I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)



I agree about genetics. I am 6 foot 1 but I try to look out for the shortees around me. Not saying stay at the back but be aware

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:00 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 3082
Location: FL
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
1)Agreed
2)Unless it accidentally comes on Pandora, you dont want to skip it cuz you'll run out of skips
3) Add all the Urinal Catch phrases to the Don not list. e.g. "is this where the dicks hang out" or "you actually just rent the beer"
4) Unless its a joke. The guy who yelled it during moe. While Skinyerd was playing 200 yds away was hilarious. And the chick who yelled at him for it- go kill yourself
5) See all those expensive cameras up front. They will put it on youtube, then you can just send the link to your friends.
6)Sometimes it works though - just saying. Esp w/ soloists
7)Unless shes really hot.
8)nuff said
9)This is just incorrect. I have seen opening acts steal the show.
10)who cares
11) signs help you find your way back to your friends after a beer run. They are great landmarks. Keep waving them, just stop sticking sully in my face.
12)or dodge you while you start your lawnmower.

_________________
"Yeah, well, ya know, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6545
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
nickyler wrote:
1)Agreed
2)Unless it accidentally comes on Pandora, you dont want to skip it cuz you'll run out of skips
3) Add all the Urinal Catch phrases to the Don not list. e.g. "is this where the dicks hang out" or "you actually just rent the beer"
4) Unless its a joke. The guy who yelled it during moe. While Skinyerd was playing 200 yds away was hilarious. And the chick who yelled at him for it- go kill yourself
5) See all those expensive cameras up front. They will put it on youtube, then you can just send the link to your friends.
6)Sometimes it works though - just saying. Esp w/ soloists
7)Unless shes really hot.
8)nuff said
9)This is just incorrect. I have seen opening acts steal the show.
10)who cares
11) signs help you find your way back to your friends after a beer run. They are great landmarks. Keep waving them, just stop sticking sully in my face.
12)or dodge you while you start your lawnmower.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Miss you all!


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Posts: 2188
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
#9 means you are not leaving camp until about 9 pm to see you favs, the panics?

is it ok to wear a mikey shirt at any point during Wanee?

seriously i have seen opening bands for the first time that have later become some of my fav bands.

copy/pasta?

_________________
Haha


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:12 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm
Posts: 2570
Location: North FL
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
Jensen B Gator wrote:
I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)



I'm pretty sure there's some sort of exception if you have a bitty little wife and you let her stand in front of you.

_________________
"He's one of those who knows that life is just a leap of faith.
Spread your arms and hold your breath and always trust your cape"
-Guy Clark


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:17 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6545
Post Re: maestro63's rules of concert going
frenchiejess wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
I agree with most of these but do take exception to #10, I don't always want to be in the back of a show just because of genetics.....your parents should have been taller ;)



I'm pretty sure there's some sort of exception if you have a bitty little wife and you let her stand in front of you.


That's all the exception you need!

_________________
Miss you all!


Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 am Profile
 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.