Last visit was: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:26 pm It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:26 pm




 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 and this time next week.... 
Author Message
Wanee Fan

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Post and this time next week....
the truck will be packed, I will be dressed and just loading up the coolers..............

I think today I will do the kitchen box, its the last bit of camping gear that needs to be gone through...everything else is in the PILE


Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:44 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6560
Post Re: and this time next week....
...will be Wanee wake up #2! Let's see, do I feel like a Bloody Mary? Of course I do... ;)

_________________
Miss you all!


Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 11242
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: and this time next week....
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
#2! Let's see, do I feel like a Bloody Mary?



who makes those famous BM for you???
Our Bloody Mary star won't be there this year.


Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 2122
Post Re: and this time next week....
just leaving hoping to arrive in the afternoon pack some rain gear


Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:18 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10396
Post Re: and this time next week....
3rd morning at Wanee, I'll see if Scrog needs a hand in Wonka Land at SCC.

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6560
Post Re: and this time next week....
Rivernole wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
#2! Let's see, do I feel like a Bloody Mary?



who makes those famous BM for you???
Our Bloody Mary star won't be there this year.


I make my own 'nole.

_________________
Miss you all!


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 7175
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: and this time next week....
I'll be at school, making lesson plans so I can hit the road at 3:05 on Wednesday afternoon. Two days out of school is tough. Three is miserable because of what awaits when I return.

retirement 01.31.16

Not that I'm counting or anything.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:22 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6560
Post Re: and this time next week....
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I'll be at school, making lesson plans so I can hit the road at 3:05 on Wednesday afternoon. Two days out of school is tough. Three is miserable because of what awaits when I return.

retirement 01.31.16

Not that I'm counting or anything.


Congratulations!

_________________
Miss you all!


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 7175
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: and this time next week....
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I'll be at school, making lesson plans so I can hit the road at 3:05 on Wednesday afternoon. Two days out of school is tough. Three is miserable because of what awaits when I return.

retirement 01.31.16

Not that I'm counting or anything.


Congratulations!



thank you! 35 years in the classroom + two years as a substitute.

I've done my time.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:27 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 11242
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: and this time next week....
Scott...you need to start your own countdown on here.... :lol:

and the thing is....the school and kids will survive ....whether you are there or not. That is what I keep telling my wife who just doesn't want to give it up. You are just another brick in the wall.


Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:30 am Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], SemrushBot and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.