Last visit was: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:54 am It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:54 am




 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 a week is way too long.... 
Author Message
Wanee Fan

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Post a week is way too long....
Wow, stress levels are through the roof, not only is Wanee my fav show and the bestest vacation ever.....it is my yearly rejuvenation .......it is my destressor for the year....and I know each year by the time I am ready to leave for Wanee, I am completely ready to be gone.....leave the kids family and worries behind....this year is bad...........these final 9 days are coming close to breaking me...........I need my Wanee, and I need it now


Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:51 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1549
Post Re: a week is way too long....
WANEE

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:01 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10392
Post Re: a week is way too long....
I actually like the week of anticipation leading up to departure

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:24 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6552
Post Re: a week is way too long....
We started packing the camper yesterday, we'll have most everything in it except food and beverage by the end of the day today! Now, we wait for Friday...

_________________
Miss you all!


Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Post Re: a week is way too long....
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
We started packing the camper yesterday, we'll have most everything in it except food and beverage by the end of the day today! Now, we wait for Friday...


I have been holding off doing my kitchen box, so when I got too antsy, I have something to do....all other gear is ready to go, except the tables I have to pick up...I am going to give the house a deep clean today and tomorrow, so that when I get home...hubby and son didn't destroy it too much, the step daughter...well no hope there, she is a pig....even her mother says so, but as long as she keeps her crap in the apartment we gave her upstairs we should be good.....I want to come home, and just have laundry to do.........(now that is a fantasy)


Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Posts: 185
Post Re: a week is way too long....
7 more days of work !!! And each day drags and drags


Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:08 am Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 231
Location: Marianna, FL
Post Re: a week is way too long....
TheresaCee wrote:
Wow, stress levels are through the roof, not only is Wanee my fav show and the bestest vacation ever.....it is my yearly rejuvenation .......it is my destressor for the year....and I know each year by the time I am ready to leave for Wanee, I am completely ready to be gone.....leave the kids family and worries behind....this year is bad...........these final 9 days are coming close to breaking me...........I need my Wanee, and I need it now


I have felt this way since the day I got my ticket in hand but just like the cat said after he got his tail caught under the rocking chair "it won't be long now" :mrgreen:

_________________
"Caught in slow motion in a dash for the door"


Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:02 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 11241
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: a week is way too long....
Washed the camper yesterday!
Washed all the cook stuff one more time!
Going through the piles!
Got chairs and tables!
Sleeping cot and bag!
Cooked the pork in mojo! formed the hb! cooked the chili!
Now just load it all and buy some fresh food at the last minute!

Dang right, I'm ready!

Wanee, WANEE, WAANNNNEEEEEEEEEE!


Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:26 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6552
Post Re: a week is way too long....
Rivernole wrote:
Washed the camper yesterday!
Washed all the cook stuff one more time!
Going through the piles!
Got chairs and tables!
Sleeping cot and bag!
Cooked the pork in mojo! formed the hb! cooked the chili!
Now just load it all and buy some fresh food at the last minute!

Dang right, I'm ready!

Wanee, WANEE, WAANNNNEEEEEEEEEE!


YES!

_________________
Miss you all!


Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:52 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 12606
Location: Florida
Post Re: a week is way too long....
Im not ready, OMG, OMG! Not! If I forget something, there's people next door, up the road or stores in town.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:09 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], SemrushBot, Volkemon and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.