Last visit was: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 pm It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:22 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hammocks 
Wanee Gnome

Post Hammocks
I went back Sunday morning to pull my hammock from the mushroom stage. Much to my dismay the clean up crew said they cut them all down early that morning, check with the main office. They were of no help and said they knew nothing about where to find them. HELP!!! that's so bogus that they wouldn't even let people come get them down. We have been able to get it on the last day before. If anyone knows any info please pass it along!!! That was not the unpleasantry I wanted to take with me on the last day!
Thanks

Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Hammocks
I read something like this maybe on PT where about 20 were missing.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

WE came from the AAB show on Saturday night to find all of our hammocks gone. Ropes and all. About 20 in our area. I talked to Security and they said they had made an announcement that they needed to be taken done before the UM set that night. We never heard anything. They also said they only unhooked them and left them on the ground, but ours were gone!
We never had to take them down Saturday night like this before (my 3rd Wanee).
I think its a horrible way to do business. I'm still looking into it, but not getting any answers at all.
Keep me posted on any other info and I will do the same.

Still a great Waneefest!!!!

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

PT?

Thanks! Yea we have never rushed to take them down. It's so upsetting. $75 gone, just like that. The girl in the office was terribly rude about it too. Im sure she had gotten the same question from tons of people. Bad business indeed. Ive been to that venue so many times and have never had a bad experience until now. Which I hate because it's my favorite.
Thanks for replying and I hope to get to the bottom of this as well. Keep me posted as well.

swilkes

Last edited by swilkes22 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

scotydog826 wrote:

What is "PT"?

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:19 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

DanO wrote:
WE came from the AAB show on Saturday night to find all of our hammocks gone. Ropes and all. About 20 in our area. I talked to Security and they said they had made an announcement that they needed to be taken done before the UM set that night. We never heard anything. They also said they only unhooked them and left them on the ground, but ours were gone!
We never had to take them down Saturday night like this before (my 3rd Wanee).
I think its a horrible way to do business. I'm still looking into it, but not getting any answers at all.
Keep me posted on any other info and I will do the same.

Still a great Waneefest!!!!

Seemed like there were still some hammocks up before and after the UM closer. If they truly meant to make an announcement, they needed to repeat it multiple times. THEY. DID. NOT.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:21 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

DanO wrote:
scotydog826 wrote:

What is "PT"?

PhantasyTour.com
Its an interesting place with a very active message board (the phish forum), but also has places for Moe, Umphreys, Panic and others

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I did notice most of the areas they had just unhooked them and let them hang or lay on the ground. But where we hung out, they were gone. Ropes and all. So even if they just let them hang, they sure made it easy for losers to steal our hammocks. We found out right before the UM all night wrong show, so it ticked me off. We lost 2 hammocks, $150.00 gone. Not to mention 3 Wanee's worth of memories. And I agree, anyone I have talked to about it seems to want to blow it off very quickly or cant help us.

We still Wanee'd up and enjoyed the last show, but left a bad taste in my mouth for sure.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

WoolyFSU wrote:
DanO wrote:
scotydog826 wrote:

What is "PT"?

PhantasyTour.com
Its an interesting place with a very active message board (the phish forum), but also has places for Moe, Umphreys, Panic and others

Thank you!

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:32 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

The announcement thing is bogus. They didnt need to be taken down because I sat in mine during part of UM. :(
I sure hope this can be resolved in some way.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next