Last visit was: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 Water and Electric site wanted 
Wanee Gnome

Post Water and Electric site wanted
I have made a major screw up, my husband does not even know yet! We have only missed 2 Wanee's, last year being one of those. My husbands father was very ill and we had to sell our site and tickets last year last minute. He passed away on March 5, 2014. In the confusion of last years events, I thought we had purchased our site and tickets last Sept when we bought our Bear Creek tickets. I just found out that we didn't when I called to make reservations for a Wednesday arrival. I am offically sick on my stomach! We camp in a 24' travel trailer, we are from Virginia, please call me if you have a site you can't use.
WE REALLY NEED THIS VACATION!
Mary and Mike Noel
540-247-1738

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:01 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Water and Electric site wanted
He knows. And of course he is cool about it 8-) . Tears all dry. Still hoping for a RV site, but we will make do if need be.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:10 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]