Last visit was: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:47 pm It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:47 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gate times 
Wanee Lover

Post Gate times
I've looked but I can't seem to find when the gate times are. Especially for Tues and Wed.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: Gate times
Are you talking gate times to enter the park???
I think pretty early....On Tuesday I think you have to go through the office to enter and then Wednesday go back out to the ticket booth to get your wristbands. At least, that is the way they did it in the past.
Wednesday...you can probably go through the ticket booth, get your bands and enter.
I have seen them open pretty early...just not sure what times.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

I remember Adam (djkeeb) had posted times at one point, I'll look around.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks. PJ and I are getting there Tuesday afternoon. I know where I'm going and we can deal with the wristband scene as appropriate. My brother and nephew are trying to figure out when to get there. EARLIEST could be like midnight Wednesday. Just not sure if the gates are still open or if they would hit a line of traffic waiting to get in Thursday morning and end up sleeping in the truck. Not sure the extra $20 per would be worth it to miss the music Wednesday night just to camp anyways.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:18 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

mccjeff wrote:
Thanks. PJ and I are getting there Tuesday afternoon. I know where I'm going and we can deal with the wristband scene as appropriate. My brother and nephew are trying to figure out when to get there. EARLIEST could be like midnight Wednesday. Just not sure if the gates are still open or if they would hit a line of traffic waiting to get in Thursday morning and end up sleeping in the truck. Not sure the extra $20 per would be worth it to miss the music Wednesday night just to camp anyways.

If my memory serves me correctly, (bwahahahahaha, ya right) the gates are open 24 hours beginning Wednesday but I need to find that in writing.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

mccjeff wrote:

Thursday morning it is usually pretty clear getting in, we usually arrive between 10:30 and noon and there is no one in line.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

they are organized thankfully

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Yes, from at least Wednesday the offices are open 24 hours. I reached out to them last week, as I wanted to see how early we could arrive on Thursday morning to set up!
PartyMoguls :geek: :ugeek:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

there you go.... :o

Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

PartyMoguls wrote:
Yes, from at least Wednesday the offices are open 24 hours. I reached out to them last week, as I wanted to see how early we could arrive on Thursday morning to set up!
PartyMoguls :geek: :ugeek:

Phew... I can stop looking... :)

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:34 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next