Last visit was: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 pm It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Waneelover this ones for you to toss out for insight 
Wanee Wizard

Post Waneelover this ones for you to toss out for insight
Jerry is going to have major surgery sometime in the very near future. Hopefully it occurs after the 14th of March...I really want him to be able to attend the Ryman "Grand ole opry" Wood tour in Nashville....it's a lifetime event I think and one not to be missed. However, I have no sway in what the surgeon decides...altho I may have input, it's up to them. If and when this surgery occurs, he will be out of commission for at least six weeks...by this I hope it means maybe the first three weeks at home, and then the next three weeks car travel in small doses. So time frame would put his recovery during a lot of festivals but I would feel comfortable being away from home during the Wanee festival, there is no way the doctors will let him attend. I am inquiring if they will allow an individual to be in the park through Thursday evening with only a daily camp pass up to that point and then a thursday ticket. I know you sometimes have some handle on do's and dont's and thought you might have some insight on this as well. I miss everyone, and want to badly come south, but will be heading back north on friday morning....so any comments, good, bad, indifferent

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:15 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Waneelover this ones for you to toss out for insight
I certainly hope there is a "happy" solution to this situation! Somebody MUST have pull around here?

Demi-God?

Gov'nah?

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:59 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Waneelover this ones for you to toss out for insight
I wonder if you call the park and speak directly to someone giving them the honest story (offer them a statement from the doctor). Maybe they'll let you leave your license at the gate or something. I honestly believe that the workers are decent people and truly do try to accommodate us when possible.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]