Last visit was: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:52 pm It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:52 pm

[ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
https://locknfestival.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2667df9488fb7a2c66baea556&id=06cf12f1a8&e=1d1f158bbe

Blech. Gotta register there.

Try this...

https://livestream.com/accounts/25472209/events/8341768

Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Remember when LockN was STRAIGHT music without stopping. That was cool. This is lame as s#%t. Turned on over 30min ago and nothing but set break music and roadies doing "one...two....one...two". How come previous years they have easily sequed from one band to the other, but somehow can't figure that out now. Weak!

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jesus, this is tough to watch. Bobby has to stop playing guitar to change the iPad to look at the lyrics to the second verse of Playin in the Band?!?

Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:15 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

You know, Phish festivals only have one band... and they don't usually start on time either! ;)

Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ArmeDane wrote:
You know, Phish festivals only have one band... and they don't usually start on time either! ;)

Fair point, I mean at least LockN didn't get cancelled!

Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:19 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

It was seamless on Friday, and on time, at least the bit I saw. I tuned in for Turkuaz... the spinny stage did its spinny thing, and the music played continuous from Chris Harford > Turkuaz > Moon Taxi. Then I left the office 8-)

But I was lame and didn't tune in the rest of the weekend. Ah well. Figure I can find the good bits on YouTube soon enough.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:51 am Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
It was seamless on Friday, and on time, at least the bit I saw. I tuned in for Turkuaz... the spinny stage did its spinny thing, and the music played continuous from Chris Harford > Turkuaz > Moon Taxi. Then I left the office 8-)

But I was lame and didn't tune in the rest of the weekend. Ah well. Figure I can find the good bits on YouTube soon enough.

Oh they had the spinny stage? Only thing I tuned in for was Dead and Co so didn't see it. Love the spinny stage!

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:08 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Yes indeed.

I don't know the layout of that fest. I'm not sure all of Bill and Mickey's drums would fit on the spinny stage. Maybe there's two stages side by side? Cuz the sked listed only 'main stage', save for the late sets on the Relix stage.

We need a spy report. This stuff is important! 8-)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:35 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

They had the revolving stage, and almost everyone I saw started on time ... no encores, short sets. Dead & Company apparently needed more time to get everything "just perfect". They were really late Saturday night. I think TTB was a bit late one night too, but not much.

Was interesting to watch since I've never been to Lockn'. Quite different "program". Don't think I'd like it. Guess I prefer longer sets, some flexibility, trees, beer breaks, etc. :)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

HappyEER wrote:
They had the revolving stage, and almost everyone I saw started on time ... no encores, short sets. Dead & Company apparently needed more time to get everything "just perfect". They were really late Saturday night. I think TTB was a bit late one night too, but not much.

Was interesting to watch since I've never been to Lockn'. Quite different "program". Don't think I'd like it. Guess I prefer longer sets, some flexibility, trees, beer breaks, etc. :)

Agreed. Theres a reason I have never been to LockN and its not the lineups. I prefer the multiple stages with overlapping sets (aka options) and plenty of space to wonder. Doesn't seem to be the set up at LockN at all.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:39 am Profile
 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next