Last visit was: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:49 pm It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:49 pm




 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight! 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 1878
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
ttb again this time on austin city limits this wkend here is a preview they sent :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrlKuAjZ9Co


Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 3977
Location: Nep-Nep-Nep-Neptune!
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
Thanks wlol! :)


Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:52 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2555
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
whole lot of love wrote:
ttb again this time on austin city limits this wkend here is a preview they sent :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrlKuAjZ9Co

Dudes and dudettes!

Check your PBS listings... on mine, Saturday night from 8pm on is killer: A new, one hour thing about BB King, then a new, one hour thing about five years of David Bowie in the 70s when he was insanely productive, followed by an hour of Darius Rucker (meh) performing live, and finally Bluegrass Underground is showing RAILROAD EARTH. Only had to wait a year to see that BGUG broadcast.

And then there's TTB on Austin City Limits as mentioned above, which shows at 1am Sat night / Sunday morning on one station, but we can see it on the other station at 11pm on Sunday 8-)

And there's a new episode of zombies Sunday night. I think I'll be making appetizers and popcorn again...


Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 1878
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
thanks bob springfest's schedule is out. the trio is featured late night thursday. excited to see them on the mushroom stage.. must se


Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:19 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 2742
Location: FL
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
beach bob wrote:
whole lot of love wrote:
ttb again this time on austin city limits this wkend here is a preview they sent :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrlKuAjZ9Co

Dudes and dudettes!

Check your PBS listings... on mine, Saturday night from 8pm on is killer: A new, one hour thing about BB King, then a new, one hour thing about five years of David Bowie in the 70s when he was insanely productive, followed by an hour of Darius Rucker (meh) performing live, and finally Bluegrass Underground is showing RAILROAD EARTH. Only had to wait a year to see that BGUG broadcast.

And then there's TTB on Austin City Limits as mentioned above, which shows at 1am Sat night / Sunday morning on one station, but we can see it on the other station at 11pm on Sunday 8-)

And there's a new episode of zombies Sunday night. I think I'll be making appetizers and popcorn again...


PBS saved my life a few weeks ago. Ok, well I wouldn't have died, or probably even got hurt. I was doing tile work on a bathroom in a house we are moving out of. I had no radio, crap for cell signal, and no internet, but because I am only 67 months into my 72 month direcTV contract, that was still on. I recently downgraded to the farm, family, and jesus package, so I only got 2 music channels. One was a clown singing about not spilling your sippy cups. Solid advice, sure, but bot exactly grouting music. The other was Katy Perry. Now, don't get me wrong, I can watch Katy Perry videos all day long with the volume turned off, but this was music (if were calling it that) only. I thumbed through the channels and there was a Willie Nelson Library of Congress Tribute deal. SWEEEEEEEEET!!!! Then Billy Joel had the same thing. I was set till midnight.

_________________
"Yeah, well, ya know, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:55 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2555
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
nickyler wrote:
I recently downgraded to the farm, family, and jesus package...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold right there, Jerry. GOLD!

:mrgreen:


Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 3977
Location: Nep-Nep-Nep-Neptune!
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
Some nice shows for the weekend (after dark):

TTB(audio only)
https://archive.org/details/ttb2016-02-18.aud.mk4.edtyre


Ween
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5nU2iSno1Y

Phish
set1 2-18-1997

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_fCXjfZd-Q

set2 2-18-1997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8wxFbI_mU

_________________
I believe that you and I
have shared this air so many times.
We are the bringers of the vibration!


Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:40 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 10507
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
Aura has announced a free Disco Biscuits Couch Tour for tomorrow night.....

http://www.LivefromAURA.com


11 PM to 2 AM EST


Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 3977
Location: Nep-Nep-Nep-Neptune!
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
Thanks brother! Not a big fan of DB, but as close as I can be to the SOSMP this weekend! :D :D :D

_________________
I believe that you and I
have shared this air so many times.
We are the bringers of the vibration!


Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 3977
Location: Nep-Nep-Nep-Neptune!
Post Re: CTC! Upcoming webcast tonight!
Tonight Infamous Stringdusters Live in Atlanta!

https://www.yahoo.com/music/livenation/event/the-infamous-stringdusters-2016

_________________
I believe that you and I
have shared this air so many times.
We are the bringers of the vibration!


Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:28 am Profile
 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.