Last visit was: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 am It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 Reinassance camping question 
Wanee Peach

Post Reinassance camping question
So, this will be my 3rd wanee.. and we reserved a spot in renaissance camping with power and water, which is going to be excellent, but had one question. Sosmp said we can only have 4 people on our site, which is gravy, but is there primitive camping behind the reserved sites in the renaissance area? Want to have the Wanee family close, but dont want to anger the sosmp with a lot of people on one reserved site :). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Wanee!!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Reinassance camping question
I guess it depends on which site you are on I've seen some that abut Primitive.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm Profile
Wanee Master

SOSMP would like you to pay to have the extra people above four stay at your campsite. However I have never seen them counting. Plus people are free to "visit" you at no charge.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
SOSMP would like you to pay to have the extra people above four stay at your campsite. However I have never seen them counting. Plus people are free to "visit" you at no charge.

Miss Bee was reinassance where we went looking for Mike in 2011?

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:57 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

AndieBee wrote:

Thanks andie :). I'll have to call sosmp and ask about extra people.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Miss Bee was reinassance where we went looking for Mike in 2011?

Mike... ER Mark had that cool spot up there. Not sure if he's coming this year. He was pissed that someone drove up and stole his fish sign with all the years he's been coming to Wanee on it.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]