Last visit was: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 pm It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Will Call 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Will Call
I need your help! I tried to buy a ticket for the festival but I not found the option will call and I read that this option only comes 10 days before the festival. Will it be more expensive then? Is there any other way? thank you very much

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Will Call
as long as you have the credit card you ordered the ticket with, and photo id, they will still be available at will call, no matter what... no worries order now... just keep that credit card with you, thats the important part

ImageImageImage

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

If nothing else, maybe you could have your ticket sent to someone here in the states and that someone could meet you at the gate when you arrive. I know that would take a lot of trust, but there are many good trustworthy people here on the forum. Let us know what we can do to help. :D

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

treehugger wrote:
If nothing else, maybe you could have your ticket sent to someone here in the states and that someone could meet you at the gate when you arrive. I know that would take a lot of trust, but there are many good trustworthy people here on the forum. Let us know what we can do to help. :D

^^^^What she said!!^^^^

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hello, forgive me the delay in replying. Thanks for the advice, of course I trust, I can see clearly that here are very good people ;) , but I think it could be a problem wait in the entry to give me the ticket, because I will be without internet or phone and i'm not sure when I'll be there.
So if the tickets are not going to get more expensive by then, I think I'll wait for Will Call.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm Profile
Wanee Master

djkeeb69 wrote:
as long as you have the credit card you ordered the ticket with, and photo id, they will still be available at will call, no matter what... no worries order now... just keep that credit card with you, thats the important part

^^^This, no worries just have your Credit Card with you

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Miguel, Will Call is where you pay for your ticket and it is waiting for you at the gate.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Now there is Will Call option..Great, now we can get our tickets online and then just wait for vacation to start... :D

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yeah is true!! I have my ticket and nothing will stop me to go to Wanee! :D

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:38 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Congrats Miguel....now get you a ride from the airport and you will be set. :)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next