Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:44 am It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:44 am

[ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 63  Next
 Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday 12PM 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Official 2013 Meet & Greet Info and Check In!! Thursday
AndieBee wrote:
Hello again Friends! Continuing on with the tradition our friends Lou and Rita started, it's that time again! Whether you're a Wanee Veteran, or just rolling in for the first time, ALL are welcome at our Meet and Greet! The music historically has started around 2p, so how about 12pm as a start time? Here is a place to sign up if you are coming and what you are bringing. Please remember that you don't have to bring anything but a smile, a love of music, family and the beautiful SOSMP! As always, our spot will be on 212A River Road. The party will be on the main side, but at any time during the fest, stop by and see who's hanging around between shows. There will be a cooler with water, a beer swap if anyone is up for one and snacks to keep you going in between meals. Let's get planning! Also, if anyone has an extra tapestry (or fancy schmany sheet) please feel free to donate them. We have both the A & B side this year and I'm trying to make it look festive!
Happy Wanee Everyone!!!

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.

Website says music starts at 12:30 on Thursday. :!:
What are we gonna do :o :o :o

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:55 pm Profile
Wanee Master

WaneeVirgin wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Hello again Friends! Continuing on with the tradition our friends Lou and Rita started, it's that time again! Whether you're a Wanee Veteran, or just rolling in for the first time, ALL are welcome at our Meet and Greet! The music historically has started around 2p, so how about 12pm as a start time? Here is a place to sign up if you are coming and what you are bringing. Please remember that you don't have to bring anything but a smile, a love of music, family and the beautiful SOSMP! As always, our spot will be on 212A River Road. The party will be on the main side, but at any time during the fest, stop by and see who's hanging around between shows. There will be a cooler with water, a beer swap if anyone is up for one and snacks to keep you going in between meals. Let's get planning! Also, if anyone has an extra tapestry (or fancy schmany sheet) please feel free to donate them. We have both the A & B side this year and I'm trying to make it look festive!
Happy Wanee Everyone!!!

1. Andie Bee - Jambalaya, Mandle Bread, Margarita Machine, Mixers, Plates and silverware.

Party Party Party... then go rage with some live music... we always miss some music, cant hear everything!!

ImageImageImage

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:58 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

djkeeb69 wrote:
WaneeVirgin wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Happy Wanee Everyone!!!

Party Party Party... then go rage with some live music... we always miss some music, cant hear everything!!

I pretty much missed ALL the music at Bear Creek! Won't be doing that at Wanee or AURA

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

You missed all the MUSIC!!! :shock: shame shame shame!!! :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Last edited by NCviper on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master

You think it might be moved to Wednesday....or might there not be enough people there by then? Before the Pre-Party??
Course, we might have the Pre-Pre-Party on Tuesday??? (here's hoping).

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I'm sure we will find the time........7:00 am sound good to everyone? :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

NCviper wrote:
You missed all the MUSIC!!! :shock: shame shame shame!!! :roll:

I was there..I remember seeing the bands. I think :?

I even made up a show that didn't happen. Besides, I wasn't in festival shape in November, and it was cold.

:D

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oh, and I got a T-shirt to prove to myself that I was there ;)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Well it looks like you've learned your lessons well. You did just fine in StPete! ;)

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Depending on what the first act is, I say keep the time the same. I'm not up for a M &G breakfast I don't think. We can all mosey over together afterwards. Stay tuned!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm Profile
 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 63  Next