Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:23 pm It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:23 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Help! I need birthday ideas for Trav! 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Help! I need birthday ideas for Trav!
I was looking for cheap concerts to go to, and I found Todd Snider at Variety on the 4th. I'm just not sure if he will be in town or not :? He told me all he wanted for his birthday was to be by my side, but he gave me the most wonderful birthday I've ever had this year (He always tops himself every year). I wish his birthday wasn't so close to Christmas, and taxes, and insurance, etc... This time of year is always tight :(

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Help! I need birthday ideas for Trav!
katimus528 wrote:
I was looking for cheap concerts to go to, and I found Todd Snider at Variety on the 4th. I'm just not sure if he will be in town or not :? He told me all he wanted for his birthday was to be by my side, but he gave me the most wonderful birthday I've ever had this year (He always tops himself every year). I wish his birthday wasn't so close to Christmas, and taxes, and insurance, etc... This time of year is always tight :(

I feel ya Kat!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 pm Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2