Last visit was: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 pm It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 pm




 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Early Bird Tickets 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 1154
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
WAITINGWANEEWAITING FOR WANEE
Wanee WANEE WANEE


Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
i'm borrowing money from china to get mine. it seems to be the new american way.


Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 7353
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
Don't be so hasty, Shaw....the American government will buy you one.....they don't want you to feel neglected or to feel bad about yourself. Maybe some Rich guy will send you enough because he has more than his share..... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry for the political cow manure.... :evil:


Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5603
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
lilgamoma wrote:
wait...hold on...let me take this in a sec. :shock:


you mean Wanee tickets go on sale in Dec? or did last year? :cry:
I'll have to wait until after new years then, Christmas has already broken me.


Yes, they went on sale the beginning of December last year, that's why we're getting so dang antsy... :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10797
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
lilgamoma wrote:
wait...hold on...let me take this in a sec. :shock:


you mean Wanee tickets go on sale in Dec? or did last year? :cry:
I'll have to wait until after new years then, Christmas has already broken me.


Yes, they went on sale the beginning of December last year, that's why we're getting so dang antsy... :)

I am holding my breath.........this could get ugly. :shock:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5603
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
lilgamoma wrote:
wait...hold on...let me take this in a sec. :shock:


you mean Wanee tickets go on sale in Dec? or did last year? :cry:
I'll have to wait until after new years then, Christmas has already broken me.


Yes, they went on sale the beginning of December last year, that's why we're getting so dang antsy... :)

I am holding my breath.........this could get ugly. :shock:


Take a breath Viper!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm
Posts: 375
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
I'm not on this site as often as I like to be these days. Can someone please PM me when the early bird ticket date is announced.


Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5603
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
CDN FAN wrote:
I'm not on this site as often as I like to be these days. Can someone please PM me when the early bird ticket date is announced.


I'm pretty sure you'll be able to hear us, just stick your head out the window! :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10797
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
CDN FAN wrote:
I'm not on this site as often as I like to be these days. Can someone please PM me when the early bird ticket date is announced.


I'm pretty sure you'll be able to hear us, just stick your head out the window! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:14 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 6068
Location: Waneetopia
Post Re: Early Bird Tickets
This no announcement of a pending announcement is KILLING ME


Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 pm Profile WWW
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.