Last visit was: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am




 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 50  Next
 Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes... 
Author Message
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3838
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
kenbud wrote:
I'd love to see something grateful, something cheesy, and a lot of panic!


8-) 8-) 8-)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Posts: 106
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
You said it all short and sweet and i would like to add something kicking ....like ..MULE


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 379
Location: WV
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
ohhhh yeah can't for get the kick! and put some Grey sauce on the side for some smooth dippin sauce


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm
Posts: 3
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
some Black Crowes would be nice


Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Tallapoosa, GA
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
I'm more of a Phish fan... but Trav is hardcore panic fanatic... lol. I've been promising I'd go to a panic show for 2 years now, so it would be perfect if they are at Wanee :)

Panic = WAY betterthan Fishy to me.... they just arnt my cup of joe.... of course the lack luster ATL show didnt help the cause... ill try again someday i suppose, But WSMFP is where its at!!

yeah the Atlanta show was lackluster compared to Charlotte, NC... They rocked my face off!!being that I've never seen panic I have nothing to compare it to except I got into phish music before I ever went to a show and I just can't get hyped up with WSP recordings... I really hope that will change once I see them live... for Trav's sake... haha

_________________
Music is what feelings sound like...


Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
Well I haven't said this for a while................

HOW ABOUT SOME JOE BONNAMASSA!!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2143
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
NCviper wrote:
Well I haven't said this for a while................

HOW ABOUT SOME JOE BONNAMASSA!!!!



attaboy viper

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
grandmacracker wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Well I haven't said this for a while................

HOW ABOUT SOME JOE BONNAMASSA!!!!



attaboy viper

One of these days SOMEBODY has got to make this happen! :ugeek:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
NCviper wrote:
Well I haven't said this for a while................

HOW ABOUT SOME JOE BONNAMASSA!!!!

He is in Tallahassee this coming Saturday night....sadly i have to Furk a dj christmas party.... grrrr

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Wanee 2013 Possibilities/rumors/hopes...
katimus528 wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
katimus528 wrote:
I'm more of a Phish fan... but Trav is hardcore panic fanatic... lol. I've been promising I'd go to a panic show for 2 years now, so it would be perfect if they are at Wanee :)

Panic = WAY betterthan Fishy to me.... they just arnt my cup of joe.... of course the lack luster ATL show didnt help the cause... ill try again someday i suppose, But WSMFP is where its at!!

yeah the Atlanta show was lackluster compared to Charlotte, NC... They rocked my face off!!being that I've never seen panic I have nothing to compare it to except I got into phish music before I ever went to a show and I just can't get hyped up with WSP recordings... I really hope that will change once I see them live... for Trav's sake... haha

ya see, thats where i was about Phish.... couldnt follow a recording or even a stream... never made it thru the whole show... i was hoping the ATL show would change that... but didnt.... I hope Panic is there for your sake..... and MINE!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:34 pm Profile
 [ 493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, frenchiejess, Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.