Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:49 pm It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:49 pm

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Master

Post Ground Scores and Miracles!
Just a space to post if you found something good, or someone gave you something good. If you stole something good, this is not the place for you.

The people next to us left a huge Jeep tent still standing, as they were driving away I said "What about your tent?" They said it was a miracle since they found it at Bonaroo the year before. Huge barn tent with a cooler full of beer (and lots of trash) inside. We cleaned it out and set out trying to find someone who needed a tent. Bob & Fran knew some young people who didn't have a tent, so we passed it on. When they arrived, I added some chairs, filled the cooler full of ice and gave them the cherries someone left at the M & G. The amazed look and gratitude were priceless!! Pass it on!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
nothing found but some kind soul from cali laid on me this crystal
which appeared to me as transitive diamonds at nightfall

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Rivernole give me the most wonderful walking stick!!!!! I WILL CHERISH IT FOREVER!!! Thanks my Brother!!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 am Profile
Wanee Master

Oh, I almost forgot! On Monday morning I went by empty camp sites of friends' to take pictures and found a Tervis Cup at Shangra-Lu sitting on the utility box. It says "Lubie" on it. Lulu, is this your missing cup? I hope it wasn't sitting there the whole fest while you were looking for it! I have it for ya baby!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

she was definately looking for that!! :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Another Tervis story....

As we were leaving ABB Friday night, Jason lit up the ground with his phone and commented on all the cups on the ground. On top of a pile of plastic cups that had been pushed together was Stot's prized FSU tumbler. SO glad that we were able to rescue it!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Sat night at N.M.A I ground scored some green. good stuff to. OHH yeaaa

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee:
Although I am a little stand-offish, I went to the M&G and enjoyed myself. I want to Thank you for all that you did for the many attendees. There was a lot of work involved and you did it so beautifully. Thank you.
I am sorry that we did not get to talk more...as you were obviously preoccuppied with your many jobs. What little time we were together was a high-light of my week.
Thanks from me and all the other Brothers and Sisters.
Love you for all you do.
Rivernole (Richard)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 am Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
Rivernole give me the most wonderful walking stick!!!!! I WILL CHERISH IT FOREVER!!! Thanks my Brother!!!!

And I will cherish your friendship forever. :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Master

Rivernole wrote:
AndieBee:
Although I am a little stand-offish, I went to the M&G and enjoyed myself. I want to Thank you for all that you did for the many attendees. There was a lot of work involved and you did it so beautifully. Thank you.
I am sorry that we did not get to talk more...as you were obviously preoccuppied with your many jobs. What little time we were together was a high-light of my week.
Thanks from me and all the other Brothers and Sisters.
Love you for all you do.
Rivernole (Richard)

So very glad we meet brother!! i enjoyed our conversations, and your peridodic visits to camp and passings bys to say hello, i look forward to many more!! wanee on brother! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 am Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next