Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I'm buying one of these for Wanee this year 
Wanee Master

Post Re: I'm buying one of these for Wanee this year
I use the battery operated fan....and most of the time you have to get up and turn it off...'cause even it will get too cool early in the AM. Works fine and is rechargeable.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

petewhit wrote:
I never did buy one. I have a trailer with A/C now. If you are on a powered site but in a tent I would buy a 5000 btu window unit and stick it on the side of your tent. It works like a charm. If you are on a primitive site I would get an battery operated fan. Those are supposed to make a world of difference. I did more research on the Koolair and it goes through ice like nobodies business and only cools a few degrees, if that.

Now you have the BAD ASSED SHASTA!!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks Vipe but it's not half as nice as some of the forum member's palatial palaces. I still have to use the trusty "night bottle". :lol:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

petewhit wrote:
Thanks Vipe but it's not half as nice as some of the forum member's palatial palaces. I still have to use the trusty "night bottle". :lol:

It's still bass assed!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master

petewhit wrote:
Thanks Vipe but it's not half as nice as some of the forum member's palatial palaces. :lol:

Trade ya any day. I love your camper!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
petewhit wrote:
Thanks Vipe but it's not half as nice as some of the forum member's palatial palaces. :lol:

Same! (even though ours hasn't even been picked up yet! :lol: )

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am Profile
Wanee Lover

BTW- you have no idea how long it took me to figure out that the original post was old. I was so confused about why Petewhit would be sleeping in his car!!!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:10 am Profile
Wanee Lover

petewhit wrote:

Greta drinks a lot of gas so I can have that nice seat in the middle of the night with no fuss or fluff......but, I wouldn't call her palatial, now the decorated yard around Greta....well, JcPenney sheets can dress up any clothesline...right Adam? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 am Profile
Wanee Lover

frenchiejess wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
petewhit wrote:

Same! (even though ours hasn't even been picked up yet! :lol: )

Frenchiejess - you will absolutely love Wanee RV life, I purchased mine in 2010 because of Wanee, and upgraded last year because I got tired of trying to back it in tight spots, now I just drive her in...

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

This will be our first WaneeRV year... Jess, do you guys have a site or are you parking primitive?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am Profile
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next