Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:27 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Great Outdoors Jam 
Wanee Master

Post Re: The Great Outdoors Jam
Adam was saying around 900 and that he and Kenny were happy about the results.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:12 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

How was the weather? I live relatively close (3or 40 miles) and it was a very rainy weekend here. Poured much of the day Friday & quite a bit Saturday.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

SeaPA wrote:
How was the weather? I live relatively close (3or 40 miles) and it was a very rainy weekend here. Poured much of the day Friday & quite a bit Saturday.

It threatened all day Friday but never did more than spit and during the prime music was excellent.
Saturday was a little rainy

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Anit gonna lie. I had a good time! There are some bugs that needed to be worked out, but what new fest does not have bugs and boy they were a lot of bugs on Friday and do they ever love a black light. Also Ants! Maddox ranch is covered with ants, big ants, little ants, black ants, fire ants and they all get along with each other, but not with me.
I usually sleep during the rain and I slept a lot on Saturday and some more on Sunday, but that could also be related to the food poisoning I got, at work, the night before the fest. Which put more of a damper on the fest for me that I am willing to admit. Probably should have stayed home, but I did not.

As far as the music, They did a great job on that end! Endless Flow check them out.

All n all, we will be back, bug next time I might have to get one of those insect nets, to covert camp. :D
Nice work guys! :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:59 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4